HELP IDK IF THIS IS GONNA HATCH IS IT GOOD?!

Should I try quail eggs next or
You could try quail eggs (hatch in fewer days)
You could try chicken eggs again (same kind you already tried, so what you learned from this experience applies most strongly to them.)

I suggest you think about which eggs are easy for you to get, and what kind of birds you would like to have, and use that to decide which ones to try next :)

You could try quail eggs (hatch in fewer days)
You could try chicken eggs again (same kind you already tried, so what you learned from this experience applies most strongly to them.)

I suggest you think about which eggs are easy for you to get, and what kind of birds you would like to have, and use that to decide which ones to try next :)
I would like chikens more although, I would like to have quails and they require less space and hatch faster which will be nice bc im very in patience and I've done my fair amount of research so it rlly depends to what I can get hold of :D

I would like chikens more although, I would like to have quails and they require less space and hatch faster which will be nice bc im very in patience and I've done my fair amount of research so it rlly depends to what I can get hold of :D
Quail chicks are very fragile compared to chicken chicks. They need certain feed and offer will get lost in a brooder and need help getting back to the warmth

I incubate dark eggs which are difficult to candle. So I never remove eggs before day 18 unless they leak or stink.
Get the freshest local eggs you can find.
Omg tyyyy hmmm no one has mentioned this the egg is kind dark I mabe see a vein so yesss hopefully this on batches my other one spelt bad but this on seems good!!

Back
Top Bottom