HELP IDK IF THIS IS GONNA HATCH IS IT GOOD?!

Awww his so cutee I thought he died in ur lap lol what type of bird is he Guinea?
Yes, he was a royal purple guinea. His mate had a tendency to peck at his foot so every evening I'd clean and dress it, then we'd sit and "cuddle". It got to be such a habit that even after the foot thing no longer was an issue, I'd bring him in for awhile every evening to continue the tradition. I have one of his offspring I incubated, she hatched after he died. She very much has his personality. I sit out in a porch rocker with her, so continuing the tradition.

Yes, he was a royal purple guinea. His mate had a tendency to peck at his foot so every evening I'd clean and dress it, then we'd sit and "cuddle". It got to be such a habit that even after the foot thing no longer was an issue, I'd bring him in for awhile every evening to continue the tradition. I have one of his offspring I incubated, she hatched after he died. She very much has his personality. I sit out in a porch rocker with her, so continuing the tradition.
Omg that's so cutee aww

How do ik if there dead or alive or what bc I have no idea I can barly see them when I candle all I see is a blob
Remember- 1st, veins (what the heck in that?) 2nd embryo(OMG there's a giant red spider in my egg!) 3rd eyeball, and that'd be the first thing obviously moving that you see.
From that point on, if it's in there and alive, you're going to see it move. Slowly at first, a tiny stick leg kicking out or stretching, but eventually it'll put on quite a show for you at times. Other times you'll just get a twitch, as if to ask,"why are you waking me up?".
Most of my eggs are dark, esp if they're from my jumbo. Idon't havexa fancy gadget, I use a flashlight. It leaks light from the bottom of the egg, so I took the rubber foot off of an old cane, cut the end off so both ends are open, and taped it to flashlight w/black tape. The foot is shape kind of like 📣 <--that, except wider at the bottom, enough so to cover the light.
In completely dark room, move the light at diff angles and sides, slowly. Don't spin the egg. You can lay it on a towel on the floor and then position yourself so you can see from top, bottom and sides.
But remember this has to be done quickly to get the egg back in heat.

Remember- 1st, veins (what the heck in that?) 2nd embryo(OMG there's a giant red spider in my egg!) 3rd eyeball, and that'd be the first thing obviously moving that you see.
From that point on, if it's in there and alive, you're going to see it move. Slowly at first, a tiny stick leg kicking out or stretching, but eventually it'll put on quite a show for you at times. Other times you'll just get a twitch, as if to ask,"why are you waking me up?".
Most of my eggs are dark, esp if they're from my jumbo. Idon't havexa fancy gadget, I use a flashlight. It leaks light from the bottom of the egg, so I took the rubber foot off of an old cane, cut the end off so both ends are open, and taped it to flashlight w/black tape. The foot is shape kind of like 📣 <--that, except wider at the bottom, enough so to cover the light.
In completely dark room, move the light at diff angles and sides, slowly. Don't spin the egg. You can lay it on a towel on the floor and then position yourself so you can see from top, bottom and sides.
But remember this has to be done quickly to get the egg back in heat.
ur right It was all jiggly so unopened it not even developed to day 4 bummer dead

Back
Top Bottom