Jessica Lyn

Chirping
Nov 13, 2021
Michigan
Thought I did enough research before but I guess not considering this last hatch rate. Throw me all your incubation tips for coturnix quail. For both still air and circulated, and hand turning tips. What humidity do you prefer? Do you dry hatch? What day do you go into lockdown? 14 or 15? What do you increase humidity to at lockdown? I just need to get all my notes straight so my next hatch is a success 😬

Thought I did enough research before but I guess not considering this last hatch rate. Throw me all your incubation tips for coturnix quail. For both still air and circulated, and hand turning tips. What humidity do you prefer? Do you dry hatch? What day do you go into lockdown? 14 or 15? What do you increase humidity to at lockdown? I just need to get all my notes straight so my next hatch is a success 😬
Is that picture ur incubator? Ur profile pic

I switched to a still air farm innovation one, but that's still around
Cuz I have the one in ur profile and if u get some non slip mat from dollar tree and cut it into shape were it doesn't mess with the turner and only do one egg a slot it makes it super easy to control humidity in it but I have tested mine inside and I trust it's readings a lot I keep testing it every so often, (happen to be doing coturnix instead of Chinese painted quail this time

Attachments

• IMG_20211202_114858003.jpg
    IMG_20211202_114858003.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 5
Cuz I have the one in ur profile and if u get some non slip mat from dollar tree and cut it into shape were it doesn't mess with the turner and only do one egg a slot it makes it super easy to control humidity in it but I have tested mine inside and I trust it's readings a lot I keep testing it every so often, (happen to be doing coturnix instead of Chinese painted quail this time
I'll have to pull it out!

Back
Top Bottom