Help! Incubator not keeping temp

Angel25119

In the Brooder
Aug 25, 2017
I have an incubator. I have used it twice before and it has worked fine. I preheated it and it was fine. I put the eggs in and I can't keep the temp up now. Any tips on what to do? Has anyone had any issues with this incubator?

Attachments

• IMG_9316.JPG
    IMG_9316.JPG
    375.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9317.JPG
    IMG_9317.JPG
    379.9 KB · Views: 9
Yes, I have two of the same one. One is better at keeping temp then the other. Your best bet is to have them in a warmish (75-80F room) too keep them from getting too cold. Honestly, I'm giving up on them for the most part. I'm going to keep the one that keeps temp better for a hatching incubator because I can't get it to let me set the humidity in the 40s. It complains when it gets below 45%.

I went ahead, bit the bullet and bought a Brinsea Ovation 28 EX for my starter incubator.

Yes, I have two of the same one. One is better at keeping temp then the other. Your best bet is to have them in a warmish (75-80F room) too keep them from getting too cold. Honestly, I'm giving up on them for the most part. I'm going to keep the one that keeps temp better for a hatching incubator because I can't get it to let me set the humidity in the 40s. It complains when it gets below 45%.

I went ahead, bit the bullet and bought a Brinsea Ovation 28 EX for my starter incubator.

I know. I need to get a good one too, I'm just not ready to spend the money, lol.

Back
Top Bottom