HELP! It's been 48 hours since my quail eggs pipped and broke there shell!

Jul 8, 2017
Hey guys!

I'm very worried its been 48 hours since my quail eggs pipped.
There is no progression... The humidity is at 70 temperature at 99.8 (I'm using the Brinsea Mini Advance model)

Why aren't they hatching??:th

Any questions or Answers greatly appreciated. :jumpy

Thank You!

-CGL101

Hey guys!

I'm very worried its been 48 hours since my quail eggs pipped.
There is no progression... The humidity is at 70 temperature at 99.8 (I'm using the Brinsea Mini Advance model)

Why aren't they hatching??:th

Any questions or Answers greatly appreciated. :jumpy

Thank You!

-CGL101

Pipped internal or external? Either way... that's too long to see no progression.

What day are you expecting them to hatch by?

Can you post pics? How many are pipped? Are they from your own stock?

My experience is mostly with hatching chicks, but it should still be the same basic process even if parameters are slightly different.

:fl:jumpy:jumpy

Pipped internal or external? Either way... that's too long to see no progression.

What day are you expecting them to hatch by?

Can you post pics? How many are pipped? Are they from your own stock?

My experience is mostly with hatching chicks, but it should still be the same basic process even if parameters are slightly different.

:fl:jumpy:jumpy
Thank you so much! :)

They had pipped externally, by day 18 but then 48 hours later I saw no progression, this morning I peeked inside to see... 2 little quails,:wee later in the day all three hatched, one with a little assistance. 4 of them are eating drinking and running, YAY! but number 5 the one that I assisted keeps shaking its head, IDK why.. any ideas? but he does seem to be getting better.

I have no idea why they hatched so late!

Maybe it was so fun in there shell I will post pic of them in brooder.

Thanks so much for your help!

CLG101

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom