Help limping duck!!!!

bell1774

In the Brooder
May 28, 2016
Lexington,NC

daffy the black duck has a limp now and we managed to pick him up and we know which foot and we looked at both feet and there is nothing pointing to the limp so please help.

If it's a sprain, then Epsom salt compress would help - and a sprain can take several days, even a couple of weeks to heal depending on severity.

Epsom salt is a laxative, so I use compresses - but some put the solution in a small bucket and stand the duck in it, keeping the duck's bill out of the water.

I have also used T-Relief ointment on sprains. Myself and the ducks.

If it's a sprain, then Epsom salt compress would help - and a sprain can take several days, even a couple of weeks to heal depending on severity.

Epsom salt is a laxative, so I use compresses - but some put the solution in a small bucket and stand the duck in it, keeping the duck's bill out of the water.

I have also used T-Relief ointment on sprains.  Myself and the ducks.
thanks

I have also used T-Relief ointment on sprains.  Myself and the ducks.
it worked

Back
Top Bottom