HELP LOST BABY CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatBurrito

In the Brooder
Apr 21, 2017
We never let our about 3-6?8? week old chickens out because one escaped somehow and we never found her.I felt so bad for them that while my mom was gardening I told her to let them out and put them back in later.She couldn't get them in and just left them out with the entrance to their cool open at night and the next morning only one was back in the coop and the other was nowhere to be found! What do we do?!?! How do we find them

So many questions go through my mind---why were they not checked on about dark or with a flash light after dark? They are just babies, they do not know what to do----and without a Mom---you are their mom. If they did not show back up all day( did you do a serious search for them today) they were probably got by a predator.

So many questions go through my mind---why were they not checked on about dark or with a flash light after dark? They are just babies, they do not know what to do----and without a Mom---you are their mom. If they did not show back up all day( did you do a serious search for them today) they were probably got by a predator.
Their mother died just a few weeks ago and both me and my mother were sick and we did seriously search today.

I just really need to find the baby.It most likely escaped in the morning after the night cause that's what they d:hmmur chicks know where their coops is but not their home.Our neighbors are all nice,maybe one took it in? But I don't know what to do and it's already night

I sadly do not think your ever going to find her I have gut feeling that she was got by a predator. How many chickens do you have currently

I have 4 big chickens and two baby chicks now.One escaped.The baby chick was quite big already.It wasn't a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom