help me choose a breed!!

My new favorite breed is Brahma. Mine is calm, chill, friendly & docile. I have heard they don’t take crap though because they are large. I love my Faverolles too, but I’d be worried if you have a bully…they are super sweet! Orpingtons are awesome too, friendly and sweet but not super pushovers.

do orpingtons tolerate bully birds?
They should be good at defending themselves. They are big birds, so bullies usually let them alone. Even they got bullied, my orpington will fight back until the bully gives up. Orpingtons are great birds! Good layer, friendly, beautiful. Only downside is they are broody. Mine is even a very bad broody! She goes to roost during night time and only set in nest at day time!

They should be good at defending themselves. They are big birds, so bullies usually let them alone. Even they got bullied, my orpington will fight back until the bully gives up. Orpingtons are great birds! Good layer, friendly, beautiful. Only downside is they are broody. Mine is even a very bad broody! She goes to roost during night time and only set in nest at day time!
Ok thank you!! I am stuck between salmon favorelle and buff orpington!!

Ok thank you!! I am stuck between salmon favorelle and buff orpington!!
Salmon Faverolles!
5C4E8F3D-39EB-4E23-AAF5-51689C037E26.jpeg

A3CBEBD6-78D0-4CF8-A532-998EA17CA08F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom