help me choose a breed!!

Ok. are sapphire gems the same as blue rocks? and how is that breed? cold hardy, heat tolerance, egg production?
Blue Rocks are Sapphire Gems. I have one. She is gentle, sweet but not overly affectionate, and lays a huge egg almost every day.

I have heard wonderful things about Bielefelders as well as far as temperament. Our Wyandottes are gentle but a bit standoffish. They lay pretty regularly. I love my Faverolles, they would probably be ok if you got 2 of them. The definitely don’t lay as much as a Blue Rock though.

Blue Rocks are Sapphire Gems. I have one. She is gentle, sweet but not overly affectionate, and lays a huge egg almost every day.

I have heard wonderful things about Bielefelders as well as far as temperament. Our Wyandottes are gentle but a bit standoffish. They lay pretty regularly. I love my Faverolles, they would probably be ok if you got 2 of them. The definitely don’t lay as much as a Blue Rock though.
do sapphire gems live longer thank golden comets and such, and are the autosexing?

Back
Top Bottom