HELP ME DECIDE WHAT BREED TO GET!

Cookies and Cream from Meyer Hatchery. We have one and she's amazing. She is friendly, curious, beautiful, fluffy, and gets along with the other birds we have. Here's a photo of her at 6.5 weeks:
PXL_20220730_120822178.MP (1).jpg

Since your birds are bantams, how about barbu de watermael or D'anvers. The pullets seems very friendly and easy going.
I just Googled barbu de watermaels and OMYGOSH! They are so cute! They are definitely on the list of possibles :love

My sweetest bantam by far is my Grey Japanese hen. She is so sweet to the other birds. When I had to integrate a lonely 4 week old bantam Cochin cockerel, I put him right in a pen with nugget who literally took him under her wing that night. She had never met him before. No pecks or anything.
She doesn’t bother the others, and I caught her hanging out with the 5 week olds I was integrating a couple weeks back. She was also a fairly good broody, though she would have done better separated.
She is the sweetest.
6E2F548D-E430-4B82-B645-48D94826274F.jpeg

I love Polish and I'm going to start breeding them again. I lost 4 hens and a chick to the high heat so I sold off a lot of English orps. Here is a picture of one of my Polish walking on a leash to help me weed the front gardens.
View attachment 3215687
Ahhh she is so sweet 😋 😍 I have a polish that looks just like her, but she would never let me do that. Thanks 😊

Back
Top Bottom