Help me dog people! Dog psychologist needed!

Pics
That is interesting, what is different there?
I agree with @oldhenlikesdogs
The cooler and dryer climate. We have a lot of pollen in Texas. The humidity is a curse and a blessing. It keeps our skin from drying out, but when the pollen count is high, it seems to mix with pollen, to make yellow paste.

The cooler and dryer climate. We have a lot of pollen in Texas. The humidity is a curse and a blessing. It keeps our skin from drying out, but when the pollen count is high, it seems to mix with pollen, to make yellow paste.
Here in Wisconsin most dog allergies are seasonal. We get a few months off thankfully. I've owned a lot of dogs, and none with any actual allergies, knock on wood. :) One had itchy feet last fall after we got a load of gravel in. I had to wipe her feet off a couple times a day. Most allergies in dogs seem to be contact allergies.

Oops, I'm known to start rambling when it comes to dogs. :)

Here in Wisconsin most dog allergies are seasonal. We get a few months off thankfully. I've owned a lot of dogs, and none with any actual allergies, knock on wood. :) One had itchy feet last fall after we got a load of gravel in. I had to wipe her feet off a couple times a day. Most allergies in dogs seem to be contact allergies.

Keep on rambling, it's interesting and entertaining!

Probably less pollen due to colder winters. That's my guess.
I would like that too.
Yellow paste is what we see here in Germany when the maple trees start to flourish :sick
Haha! You came to the right thread then, I did too... :D

Keep on rambling, it's interesting and entertaining!
You shouldn't encourage me. I swear I was clutching a dog the day I was born. All I do is think about dogs, read about dogs, watch dogs on tv. I'm a dog nut. Love dogs. :)

Yours are adorable. I'm on my third boxer. I swear no more boxers after this one. Not sure if I can be trusted or not.

You shouldn't encourage me. I swear I was clutching a dog the day I was born. All I do is think about dogs, read about dogs, watch dogs on tv. I'm a dog nut. Love dogs. :)

Yours are adorable. I'm on my third boxer. I swear no more boxers after this one. Not sure if I can be trusted or not.
I keep telling my husband that someday we will be too old for the next boxer.
Brewster is our 4th boxer together. Jim, my husband, had two females that passed before I came along.
Other than the boxers, we've had custody of Lexi, a shiatsu granddog and my own dog, Truman, a wirehaired dachshund mix. They both passed on a few years back.
I can't imagine life without dogs. I don't know at what point we will be too old for them.

I keep telling my husband that someday we will be too old for the next boxer.
Brewster is our 4th boxer together. Jim, my husband, had two females that passed before I came along.
Other than the boxers, we've had custody of Lexi, a shiatsu granddog and my own dog, Truman, a wirehaired dachshund mix. They both passed on a few years back.
I can't imagine life without dogs. I don't know at what point we will be too old for them.
Boxers can be rambunctious, and a lap full. I'm finding Boston terriers are like little boxers. They are great little dogs that pair well with boxers. Mine are mixed with French bulldog.

I can't imagine life without dogs. 💕 I've been blessed to have shared my life with 22 so far. Hoping to squeeze a few more in. That's how I ended up with 7 currently. I usually kept 5, but, things happen. :)

Boxers can be rambunctious, and a lap full. I'm finding Boston terriers are like little boxers. They are great little dogs that pair well with boxers. Mine are mixed with French bulldog.

I can't imagine life without dogs. 💕 I've been blessed to have shared my life with 22 so far. Hoping to squeeze a few more in. That's how I ended up with 7 currently. I usually kept 5, but, things happen. :)
We were actually looking for a Boston, when we found Brewster. I had wanted a smaller dog because my husband has CMT (Charcot Marie Tooth disease) and has mobility issues. I'm responsible for vet trips and exercise.
He saw Brewster while looking for an adult Boston in need of rehoming. Love at first sight, thus another boxer.
Of course I wouldn't take for him.

Back
Top Bottom