HELP ME FIND HIS DADDY!

Roxannmi

In the Brooder
5 Years
Oct 17, 2014
Mason, Michigan
I am picking up this cockerel this weekend and the breeders aren't sure who his daddy is. Mom is a red sex link and dad is either a chimera ee or a iowa blue. All the pictures posted are of the chickens in question except the iowa. I don't have a picture of him.
my rooster

Mom

Chimera EE

Iowa blue

Last edited:
Because of the black and white feathers on his chest and the fact that he has a singlecomb, i cant tell if he has a beard or not. Im no expert, just my guess. Does yours have a beard?

No beard but mom doesn't have a beard. And I have EEs that are full sisters one has a beard and tuffs and the other has nothing.

That and my rooster legs are a fleshy color not yellow like mom or blue like iowa or greenish like EE. So I'm trying to figure out the genetics of him and what makes what or better who makes what to find daddy. :)

Last edited:
To me, he looks just like a cross between a red sex link and the Blue iowa. He has the red patches and yellow feathers on his head like the red sex link roosters do, and the black and white feathers similar to the iowa blue.

Back
Top Bottom