help me identify breed please?

definitly an oriental, also a roo since roosters of the orientals are notoriously slow to feather and look like plucked dinosaurs for forever.

If it grows up with your other chickens it should be fine, some can be a bit testy if you seperate them from who they grew up with and than put them back together after a while but generally they are not too aggressive. The roosters are the most likely to show aggression to one another(again if they grew up tgether and figured the pecking order early they get along well enough when grown as long as you never seperate them from one another really).

definitly an oriental, also a roo since roosters of the orientals are notoriously slow to feather and look like plucked dinosaurs for forever.

If it grows up with your other chickens it should be fine, some can be a bit testy if you seperate them from who they grew up with and than put them back together after a while but generally they are not too aggressive. The roosters are the most likely to show aggression to one another(again if they grew up tgether and figured the pecking order early they get along well enough when grown as long as you never seperate them from one another really).

Thank you for the information.. Much appreciated :)

Jrig1 I've just seen that you live in London, are you going to be able to keep him?

I actually live on the suburbs in the countryside, I put London as its the capital. I am still having to keep him separated from my other chickens as when I introduced them they tried attacking him. When he gets a bit bigger I will mix him in with them

I will keep updated :) here's another pic of him

He loves it on the yard in the grass and mud but soon as we open the gate to the patio area he doesn't leave us alone bless him.. he's very sociable and he never stops chirping haha

Back
Top Bottom