Help Me Identify Gender?

EE#1

EE#2

EE#3 (this one is 2ish weeks younger than the others)

I also got face and comb pictures of all the others if necessary.

they all appear to be pullets...do any of them have any deep red coming in on their wings (mainly the wing bow)? if so then its a cockerel if you cant tell if you can take some pics showing their wings and back then post will be able to help :) but they do all look like pullets for sure

ex pic(from aoxa's pics on here)...
_MG_5591.jpg

I posted these pics before of one of the EEs and was told pullet. They all have the same coloring so far. Orang-ish necks with brown barred kind of body.

So at least the EE's are girls. :) now if only I could know on the rest. Is the BR 100% positive a boy? I have face and comb pictures of the rest of the flock if those will help.

Any other opinions on the first set of pics? I already firgured the EE's were girls. I have more pics of their faces and combs if anyone thinks they would be useful. Id like to get this figured out so I can separate the roos and figure out how to divide the flock with our friends.

hmm, barred rock with the comb that red at 7 weeks..makes ya wonder. Like I said, they do get kind of large, not like an EE or Ameaucana. The color I don't know about, I think my girl is quite light..for a girl.

hmm, barred rock with the comb that red at 7 weeks..makes ya wonder. Like I said, they do get kind of large, not like an EE or Ameaucana. The color I don't know about, I think my girl is quite light..for a girl.
The BR is only 5 weeks old. Which probably makes it even worse. :( I was kind of figuring that the Welsummers were girls because I have seen Welsummer roosters and they do look very different. So basically I still need to keep an eye on the speckled Sussex and Buff Orpingtons. Next time I should just get sex links... :)

Back
Top Bottom