Help me identify my recued chicks

sarahad123

In the Brooder
Oct 2, 2016
Hey all, I'm trying to identify these two chicks... They are both pretty small with very long wings, they are pretty good flyers and very vocal (mainly when I'm out of the room)
Any help would be fab x

welcome-byc.gif

The one on the left is barred in color. Most common breed with that color is a Rock, but we need a better pic to be sure of breed, showing comb and leg color.

We need a better pic of the other bird, also. Leg color and feathering on the legs or not can be big clues to breed.

do you know where the chicks came from? What hatchery?

welcome-byc.gif

The one on the left is barred in color. Most common breed with that color is a Rock, but we need a better pic to be sure of breed, showing comb and leg color.

We need a better pic of the other bird, also. Leg color and feathering on the legs or not can be big clues to breed.

do you know where the chicks came from? What hatchery?
I agree

They aren't from a hatchery, my cat brought them home, despite my best efforts I can't locate where they came from, I have visited all my neighbors and put up some posters.. It's been 5 days and no response. I've never had chickens/poultry. I have them in a safe room in a brooder with a heat lamp, chick crumbs and water which I got as soon as I found them. I'm doing all I can to help the little cheepers

That's a crazy cat. What color are their feet? They are looking like an Australorp and a barred rock, but feet color would help to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom