Help me make a Silkie Calendar!!UPDATE FIRST POST!! It Is Done!!

jen5680

Southside Silkie Shack
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
SW Ohio
I FINALLY HAVE IT DONE!!!!! YAY!!!!!
Thanks so much to everyone that sent me pictures to use! I think it has turned out great!!
I am sorry if I didn't use your picture but I tried to use most of them. If anyone is interested in buying one for yourself if you send me your email address I can forward you the site and you can order from it. I have not and am not making a dime off of this!! This was all done because I couldn't find one in the store and thought how sad is that!! LOL!! And you can't get pictures then from the people of BYC!!
Thanks again so much to everyone and if you want your name or farm name on the pictures let me know because I can add it.
I lost track of who sent me what on alot of them and I am really sorry but I can fix it.
Thanks again and I hope you all get as much pleasure from this as I do.

Hoepfully this link will work. If not let me know.
Thanks!
http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/p...COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPBKlink/

Last edited:
16879_the_kids.jpg

Splash babies

16879_new_white_pullet_from_deb_2.jpg

White silkie hen

Will these work?????
smile.png

I'll see if i can get some good ones. I'm not the best photographer now...and to think I used to be a show photographer at horse shows!! I dunno...I think I just don't have the patience anymore....got too much stuff to do!!
big_smile.png

I'll buy a calendar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good idea Jen!!! I made one of my own on Vistaprint. Turned out ok but not as good as I would have liked. Some of the pictures were kind of stretched out. My fault probably when I chose pictures. I've never seen just a silkie calendar!
smile.png

Phyllis is a mess right now, but she's getting a bath for next week's show. Not today, too cold. I'll get pics when she's cleaned up.

I think this a super good idea...I sure want a calendar. I bet you will have to make an 18 month one though!
How will you ever decide????
I'll add two of mine just for fun....It will be wonderful to just get a chance to look at all the pics submitted!

50314_im000933.jpg

50314_triee56.jpg

Back
Top Bottom