Help me meet my goal and prove husband wrong?!

CranberryCreekFarm

Songster
8 Years
Apr 6, 2011
Maine
I am trying to get the farms facebook page to 150 likes by the end of the week, to prove to my husband that BYC isn't a waste of time from a marketing standpoint. Who will help me get the word out? Thank you very much!
big_smile.png

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cranberry-Creek-Farm/192684620776776?ref=ts

Quote:
And something tells me if you by chance don't get to 150 he will still be terribly wrong, we are wrong for just waking up in the morning in the immortal eyes of a DW.
roll.png

Quote:
And something tells me if you by chance don't get to 150 he will still be terribly wrong, we are wrong for just waking up in the morning in the immortal eyes of a DW.
roll.png

Haha if he wins I need to pull all the weeds in the garden...which Is one chore I hate, and with a 3 week old, 2 year old, and a 4 year old, its almost impossible to find extra time on top of barn chores and house chores in the daylight lol.

And if I win, I prove that BYC is awesome, since he thinks I am foolish for being on it so often
smile.png

Thank you all so much!

Last edited:
Quote:
roll.png

Haha if he wins I need to pull all the weeds in the garden...which Is one chore I hate, and with a 3 week old, 2 year old, and a 4 year old, its almost impossible to find extra time on top of barn chores and house chores in the daylight lol.

And if I win, I prove that BYC is awesome, since he thinks I am foolish for being on it so often
smile.png

Thank you all so much!

BYC is a cool place to hang out most times and my DW calls Ya'll the chicken people LOL.

Back
Top Bottom