Help me name my found dog **back with her owners**

Quote:
I like Midnight! What about Siren, I had a gorgeous girl just like that named Siren! I like Emma too!

She looks alot like my black lab who we had to put to sleep at almost 14 years old...her name was Jackie, by far one of the best dogs I've ever met.

Aww! Beautiful dog, beautiful story ... what about Beauty? Like Black Beauty?

Reading thru everyone's posts, I like Destiny and Journey, too. Both of those names go great with her story. I wish you all the best! Your dogs are adorable, btw. What kind of dog is Tako? He/she looks really cool, sort of like a Cattle Dog I had a few years ago. The dog ran away one day at bath time. I had a loose lead on her but had taken her collar off. I posted an ad in the paper and it ran Dec 21st, right before Christmas of 2007. My son and I were so sad. I'd adopted her from Animal Services when we lived in AZ ... for a whopping $5.

About ten months later, I was driving down a road by my house on the way to the interstate ... big girl's night out. This road is in an area of 5 acre farm plots. I see a young girl of about 12 riding a four-wheeler on the side of the road with four dogs running along beside her ... and one of them was my old dog! I sort of smiled, thought about it ... and realized she probably found the home of her dreams. I was so happy for her although I'll always miss her. It's good to have closure.
smile.png

I can't wait to see what name you choose! Good luck!

You said she needs a magnificent name, there it is - her Royal name is Magnificent and her call name is Maggy. I have a Senegal that was purchased on Valentine's Day, her call name is Valley.

She could be the twin sister of my 4 year old male Lab mix, Bingo. He was a rescue.
You have a very fine and wonderful dog there, but the one thing I recommend is a hard consonant as the first letter of the name. It helps get their attention.

ALL of your dogs are beautiful!
thumbsup.gif
I can't think of a name- give her time and she'll name herself!

Back
Top Bottom