Help me name my Mini Farm

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by antiquebuff, Jul 11, 2008.

1. antiquebuff

antiquebuff Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Franklin, NC
    I need to name my mini farm and I can't think of a good name.
    I have these animals and I need a name that lets people know I have chickens for sale and donkeys.

Bantam Cochins ,3 young Bantam Cochins, 8 Red Frizzle Cochins, 7 Black Frizzle Cochins, 5 Buff Japanese, 8 Sultans, 7 Silkies named McDreamy, Penelope, Priscilla, Sunflower, Persimmon, Blommers and Viola . 26 Polish Top Hats! Wiggins and Pandora, our two spoiled cats. Two miniature donkeys, Little Willy and Stormy. Stormy is due for a colt in November!

Please Help!

2. miss_thenorth

miss_thenorth Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    SW Ont, Canada
    Tell us more about where you live, and what you like etc, not just what you are going to sell. IMO, the name needs to be about you, not just your animals.

3. Eggseronious

Eggseronious Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2008
    East Tennessee
    This question was asked before and I cant remember the section but there were lots of post and good names for a chicken farm. Do a search U may find it.

4. antiquebuff

Feb 27, 2008
    Franklin, NC
    I live in a small town in Western NC and I live in the country with 10 acres of land so it will be a small farm.
    I am going to sell more of the unusual breeds of chickens, such as Sultans, Silkies, Top Hats etc.
    I will also sell Miniature donkeys.
    We love living in the country and I am also an avid antique collector . I knit and crochet and I only work at home now. I was a nutritionist with the State of NC for 15 years.

Thanks so much for the help. I did check out the other names on the site that was mentioned but I wanted something that would mention chickens and donkeys...

5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    You're trying to set us up aren't you.

Chicks and donkeys.

There you go.

6. AngelzFyre

AngelzFyre Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2007
    Pell City, Alabama
    [​IMG]

I was gonna say that but just couldn't make myself....

7. antiquebuff

Feb 27, 2008
    Franklin, NC
    Ha, now if we can spiff that up and make a catchy little name it would be great! I have always been good at naming things but have drawn a total blank with this!
    It may be Chicks and Donkeys ![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by