Help me name my Pie Baking Business!

Alright guys, I need our collective genious. Our objective, find the perfect name for my soon-to-be small business.

I originally wanted "sweetiepies" or "piefection" but they are both taken. Now I am leaning towards "goodpiebrations.com" or "pierights.com"

Suggestions? I need a really cute catchy name!
California Bakin.

California Bakin.

OMG way to capitalize on the typical Cali stereotype
gig.gif
I could just cut to the chase and call it Potpies
lau.gif

All great ideas! I really like a lot of these and most of them I would never have come up with on my own! I have written down my favorites and will post the winner when I decide which one it is
tongue.png

Onward! My next delimma is this. I typically bake my pies in a very large stoneware pie plate. This thing is huge, and can hold around 3-4 pounds of fruit. The "Hugenormous Mile-High Pie" is what I have a reputation for. However, I cannot give everyone a stoneware pie plate with every pie I sell. Solutions? I have thought about using the tinfoil-type ones, but I am concerned about how sturdy they are. Anybody ever use the large ones for a pie?

I had considered "Shut your Piehole" for my catering business, had an adorable logo in my mind, but wondered if it might be offensive to people? How about "fill your piehole"?

Onward! My next delimma is this. I typically bake my pies in a very large stoneware pie plate. This thing is huge, and can hold around 3-4 pounds of fruit. The "Hugenormous Mile-High Pie" is what I have a reputation for. However, I cannot give everyone a stoneware pie plate with every pie I sell. Solutions? I have thought about using the tinfoil-type ones, but I am concerned about how sturdy they are. Anybody ever use the large ones for a pie?

I assume that you are talking about take-aways. How would a pizza box suit? Perhaps you would need to line it with aluminium foil or greaseproof paper if the pastry is moist.

OMG way to capitalize on the typical Cali stereotype
gig.gif
I could just cut to the chase and call it Potpies
lau.gif

All great ideas! I really like a lot of these and most of them I would never have come up with on my own! I have written down my favorites and will post the winner when I decide which one it is
tongue.png

Well I happen to live near a community famous for pies. (julian, ca) They use a heavy duty tin pie plate with thier logo embossed. You are going to need to look into food industry suppliers for tins that will work for a heavy pie. They will probably cost more, but buy in bulk for savings.

Last edited:
Hmmm, maybe:

Pie Pantry
Pies 'n' Us
Pretty Pies
Hungry Pies
Pro Pies
Professional Pies
Easy 'n' Yum
Easy 'n' Fresh
HapPie

Hmmm, pretty good names so far! Love The Upper Crust name! :)

Hi, You have a name....

"HugeNormous Mile-High Pie Co." You already have a nickname. Or you could name it: Mile-High Pie Company: Home of the HugeNormous Pie as your slogan.

You can check into the stoneware pie plates for special events. ( People take home and use like they made themselves.) Use as special orders only. People pay a deposit on the stoneware and return or forfit deposit. Then also do the heavy tins that some shops use.

OP (I typically bake my pies in a very large stoneware pie plate. This thing is huge, and can hold around 3-4 pounds of fruit. The "Hugenormous Mile-High Pie" is what I have a reputation for. However, I cannot give everyone a stoneware pie plate with every pie I sell.)

From what you posted you are halfway home allready. Maybe be able to sale at some specialty tea and coffee houses.

Keep up posted. Can you post some photos of your pies??? Make us all drool.....

Maye

Back
Top Bottom