Help me pick another incubator

Mrsfoote

Songster
9 Years
Jul 19, 2010
Laurel Montana
So i have 2 Hova-Bator 1602 models which I really like but I'd like a more high tech incubators so I'm looking at a few different models.

I'm looking at the Hova Bator Genisis.

The Brisnea Octagon 20 ECO egg incubator

Or this one on Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/Egg-Incubator-B...260?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c0c5da23c

Or any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated

I don't need a sportsman I don't hatch that many eggs just something more high tech and accurate.

Brinsea all the way...
big_smile.png

Quote:
Brinsea is stupid proof. I set my eggs, adjust temps and humidity the first few days and leave it be until lockdown. The entire thing (not the top) can be submersed for easy cleaning, it is small sized so it fits on a counter top (holds 24 chicken eggs). Stupid proof. I have totally forgotten about a hatch and the thing wound up bone dry and I still had a good hatch.

Quote:
Brinsea is stupid proof. I set my eggs, adjust temps and humidity the first few days and leave it be until lockdown. The entire thing (not the top) can be submersed for easy cleaning, it is small sized so it fits on a counter top (holds 24 chicken eggs). Stupid proof. I have totally forgotten about a hatch and the thing wound up bone dry and I still had a good hatch.

gig.gif
stupid proof

Quote:

gig.gif
stupid proof

Well it is. I had NO CLUE what I was doing, and I still managed to hatch something.

I've been VERY happy with my Genesis 1588!!!! Temp is pre set at 99.5, comes with egg turner and fan to circulate air.
All I do is plug it in, add water and eggs and away we go. I call it a " plug and play".
I check the water level every 3 or 4 days. With the turner, it can hold 41/42 chicken eggs, but I've never loaded it with that many.
Got mine in May of this year and have had wonderful success!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom