Help me, Please, Little Time

I am so sorry to hear about your sweet little chick. Without knowing her personally, my heart goes out to you. Thanks to BYC, my Primrose is doing wonderfully. She lays everyday. My newspaper is running a contest called Pets in Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness. I made a pink dress for Primrose and submitted her foto in the contest. I hope this gives you a smile at a sad time.
I was just looking back at some threads that I posted in a long time ago. Primrose looks adorable. I would have put your photo in first place, but I am a little bias in favor of chickens!

Thanks. I think so too. She is a very bad little diva chicken. She is the only one that pecks ankles, HARD!! But she's my favorite so she gets away with it. If I pick her up and pet her a while she is better. Lol

When mine got coccidia i did a search and heres what i found and did. I added 9.5 ml to an empty gallon bottle. I put it in all the drinking pans, I had to make a few gallons to go around. For the sick chick I got some real life infant baby oatmeal and used the Corid I had mixed in the gallon bottle and made it nice and sloppy. I added in a pinch of sugar for energy and one extra drop of the corrid to the oatmeal. I fed the chick a couple teaspoons of the oatmeal, that way she was getting the Corid. Other wise if they don`t drink the water, or at least enough of it the corid will not work as well as it could. The chicken did good with the baby food, it gave her energy. I did this for about 5 days and shes totally fine now. Good luck with your little one.

Primrose is too cute in her pink dress! :)

Oh my gosh I saw this quote and bout fell out!
I had a pj bag that zipped up when I was a kid that had this quote on it. so cool!

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all."

Back
Top Bottom