Help me please!

Hey guys! I woke up today to check on my eggs. I held the second egg and felt a very VERY faint tap a few times. I may have found out what kind of species it is. The egg looks like one of a cardinal. I played a cardinals chirp I found on YouTube and It moved once. It looks like it’s almost ready to hatch, if not already trying! I’m going to build a nest and catch some ants because I saw online that cardinals feed their babies that. I’ll probably try cat food and wet dog food too. Do you guys have any advice? Oh and here are some pictures of small cracks that were not here yesterday!

Attachments

• 28D7BF31-4DC5-4570-B8CD-57790CB37B80.jpeg
    28D7BF31-4DC5-4570-B8CD-57790CB37B80.jpeg
    281.7 KB · Views: 2
  • DB177788-0C3F-4F82-B76B-B05DD2DE3D73.jpeg
    DB177788-0C3F-4F82-B76B-B05DD2DE3D73.jpeg
    332.9 KB · Views: 2
Hey guys! I woke up today to check on my eggs. I held the second egg and felt a very VERY faint tap a few times. I may have found out what kind of species it is. The egg looks like one of a cardinal. I played a cardinals chirp I found on YouTube and It moved once. It looks like it’s almost ready to hatch, if not already trying! I’m going to build a nest and catch some ants because I saw online that cardinals feed their babies that. I’ll probably try cat food and wet dog food too. Do you guys have any advice? Oh and here are some pictures of small cracks that were not here yesterday!
Ooh! Yay! I would probably leave it in the incubator for now until it hatches.

Hi guys. I need some advice please. A friend had gave me bird eggs they found earlier. We don’t know how far along they are. I did the float test on both of them. One of them sinks. However, when I did the candle light method on it, I saw veins. It appears to still have a yoke inside so maybe it’s still developing. Here is the picture of it and the vein. I even have a video of it moving inside on a still table. But why did It sink?View attachment 2688345 Do you guys think it’s fertile?

The second egg floats at an angle. When I did the candlelight method on it, I couldn’t really see any veins. Here is a photo of that one:View attachment 2688348
I don’t know if it’s alive or not. There is no veins, however when I did the floating method. It Began to float only on a certain angle. The pointy parts was in the water in the bottom part was out of the water. I don’t know if it’s alive. Please help me on both of these!
I had done a float test recently on three of my chicken eggs. Unfortunately two of them did the same as you described with floating at the angle. I uncovered that they did not develope fully. The other had floated correctly to show it was still viable but from what I read it that just shows that the air cells have not detached but didnt prove the chick was still alive because unfortunately it had passed before hatch.

I had done a float test recently on three of my chicken eggs. Unfortunately two of them did the same as you described with floating at the angle. I uncovered that they did not develope fully. The other had floated correctly to show it was still viable but from what I read it that just shows that the air cells have not detached but didnt prove the chick was still alive because unfortunately it had passed before hatch.
Awe man. I’m so sorry about your eggs. :( For me though, the one that was floating is currently in the process of hatching now!! I just wish you had the same experience.

Back
Top Bottom