Help me please.

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by kwhorne, Sep 2, 2009.

1. kwhorne

kwhorne Out Of The Brooder

Jun 28, 2009
    I finally convinced one of my hens to lay a real honest to goodness egg and can't fiure out how to get the picture on the forum. I've managed to upload it but can't get it attatched to my post. If this isn't the correct posting site please forgive me. I'm a computer challenged old man.

2. TammyTX

TammyTX Overrun With Chickens

Feb 16, 2009
    Texas
    After it uploaded you should have two choices of image codes at the bottom of the pic. Highlight one of the image codes and paste it in your message. Then look down and click on "preview" then scroll back up to see the message before you send it. If okay, then click on "submit".

3. kwhorne

kwhorne Out Of The Brooder

Jun 28, 2009
    Thanx. I managed to stumble thru it, I think!

4. fasbendera

fasbendera Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2009
    Midwest
    It was tricky I thought but I found a thread about posting pictures and it gave step by step. I didn't get the copying and pasting part at first between the Img Imp in my text but it worked great and then it all made sense.

5. Dragonfly Ranch

Dragonfly Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2009
    Happy Valley, CA
    If you have closed the uploads window follow these steps:

1) Double click "uploads" in the blue banner at the top of page. That will open a separate box.
    2) In the bottom right hand corner you will see "My Uploads" double click that and your pictures should appear.
    3) Then follow instructions that TammyTX gave - (highlight the "Imagine:" code and double click)

Hope that helps

Sandee

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by