Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ROO

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • COCKEREL

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • ROOSTER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CAN NOT HAVE A ROO, UNLESS HE WILL BE QUIET ONE. YOU ARE IN NY, I AM IN NJ, DO YOU WANT HIM?
You're awesome!
I have a little black Ameraucana, Captain, coming up the ranks. My senior rooster is a Salmon Faverolles. I'll have enough drama when Captain gets his hormone surge, I'm sure!
When he gets bigger, take some really nice pictures of him and post him to CL and FB Poultry groups. I'd ask $15 for him. I bet you find a home for him rather quickly.
Good luck!!

Some of the little buggers start as early as a few weeks old!! My first boy started at 15 weeks, the second boy started one day after the first boy was rehomed! I'm sure he would have loved to have tried out his crow but didn't dare with the dominant cockerel around. My new guy is only 10 weeks old himself and hasn't started.
If your little guy is nice, you can try rehoming him. His legs look slate so he is an Ameraucana. You should be able to sell him as others could use him to make Easter Eggers with him as the father.
Thank you so much for reply. I will need to find home for him. He is pure breed Ameraucana.

You're awesome!
I have a little black Ameraucana, Captain, coming up the ranks. My senior rooster is a Salmon Faverolles. I'll have enough drama when Captain gets his hormone surge, I'm sure!
When he gets bigger, take some really nice pictures of him and post him to CL and FB Poultry groups. I'd ask $15 for him. I bet you find a home for him rather quickly.
Good luck!!
Thanks for reply. What is CL and FB groups, is it on this site? I am too new to this just signed up.

Thanks for reply. What is CL and FB groups, is it on this site? I am too new to this just signed up.
CL is Craiglist.
FB is FaceBook.
I rehomed this guy by posting him on two local FB Poultry groups I joined just for him and an ad I placed on Craigslist. He had a flock of 4 hens all to himself within a week.
Dexter-1.jpg

wow, this is how 17 weeks look like! mine still a baby, but can not have crowing around here, so have to move him...so sad...

Back
Top Bottom