HELP ME

sorry some keys dont work he is asleep but he is breathing i would like someone to sendme blue printes for the chicks safe and esaiy to build

It does not sound too good from what you are writing. Fuzzies injuries must be internal and more than its little system can handle to try to heal.....I feel for you. It really sucks when we learn the hard way....I am sorry.
Question: how big is your dog and where are you keeping your fuzzies? There are TONS of info and ideas on building brooders/coops right here on BYC. LOL

I'm so sorry..it does not sound like it's going to make it. You did everything you could. There are all kinds of coop plans both here and on the internet in general. Just do a search and you can pick what will work for you!

I hope your chick lives. I learned the hard way about dogs as well. My little good-natured pomerianian killed three of the four baby peacocks we bought 5 years ago. it sucked 'cause the one we had left flew away >.<. Good luck to you. How many chicks do you have?

Back
Top Bottom