Help meeee is this a hen or rooster i finally have the pictures

Ohhhh that's strange to me because her parents have huge combs and waddles they are no breeds like her we call them "fatulos" it meansthat it's a chicken with different breed parents so it's like omaigutnesssss but thank you for telling me

I know I'm only planing of having one to keep same breed chicks maybe I'll sell eggs and chicks who knows
If the parents had large combs and wattles, then it is possible whoever had her before thought she was a cockerel and dubbed her. But she's a definite female and she will very likely lay eggs, though not as many as a breed meant for egg laying.

Sometimes genetics can do weird things. Some traits are recessive and only show up occasionally. With mixed breeds there can be things that show up in some and not in others. Even among the same breed there are variations, and even in breeds not all lines are very pure, so things are not always perfect. I have a wyandotte roo with enormous wattles, not a single one of his offspring (to date) has developed wattles like his. So you never know.

Back
Top Bottom