Help meeee is this a hen or rooster i finally have the pictures

Animal-lover339

Songster
5 Years
Oct 10, 2018
Puerto rico
Hey so as I had said I rescued this as a five to six week old chick and its grown but it waddles nor comb has grown wich is weird to me at one point I thought it was a fighting cock but IDK can someone tell me what gender it is it is a no breed by the way
IMAG0780.jpg
IMAG0780.jpg
IMAG0780.jpg
IMAG0777.jpg

You're welcome. She looks healthy but would probably enjoy having another chicken around. They hate being alone.[/QUOTEgood to know she's healthy always thought she was sick cuz her comb nor her waddles grow but I recently bought four egg laying chicks so she won't be alone for much long me cousin was gonna give me a rooster but he found it with no guts or blood it is the second time this happens but I'll see if anyone sells me one

good to know she's healthy always thought she was sick cuz her comb nor her waddles grow but I recently bought four egg laying chicks so she won't be alone for much long me cousin was gonna give me a rooster but he found it with no guts or blood it is the second time this happens but I'll see if anyone sells me one,hey also would you happen to know why she won't make normal chicken sounds like pacock or well you know she kind of chirps with a long kinda scream

good to know she's healthy always thought she was sick cuz her comb nor her waddles grow but I recently bought four egg laying chicks so she won't be alone for much long me cousin was gonna give me a rooster but he found it with no guts or blood it is the second time this happens but I'll see if anyone sells me one,hey also would you happen to know why she won't make normal chicken sounds like pacock or well you know she kind of chirps with a long kinda scream
Her comb and wattles don't grow because she is a type of chicken that doesn't have a big comb or wattles. There are many kinds of chickens, and some look very different from what we think of as typical.

I am glad she's going to have friends. You really don't need a rooster to make them happy, so only get one if you want one.

Ohhhh that's strange to me because her parents have huge combs and waddles they are no breeds like her we call them "fatulos" it meansthat it's a chicken with different breed parents so it's like omaigutnesssss but thank you for telling me

I know I'm only planing of having one to keep same breed chicks maybe I'll sell eggs and chicks who knows

Back
Top Bottom