Help! My 3 week old duckling is struggling!

Pics

jenna elizabeth

Songster
6 Years
Aug 24, 2015
Alabama
She was fine yesterday! She woke up and just wasn’t acting right next time I checked on her she was flipping all around, wouldn’t eat or drink, almost like having a seizure!); not her eyes Are like closing shut, and she’s sleeping a lot I’m thinking maybe she had botulism but I’m not sure! Think I’m going to try a charcoal slurpee in the morning but don’t know what charcoal to use! Can they have adult actived charcoal? Thanks !

She was fine yesterday! She woke up and just wasn’t acting right next time I checked on her she was flipping all around, wouldn’t eat or drink, almost like having a seizure!); not her eyes Are like closing shut, and she’s sleeping a lot I’m thinking maybe she had botulism but I’m not sure! Think I’m going to try a charcoal slurpee in the morning but don’t know what charcoal to use! Can they have adult actived charcoal? Thanks !

mid you can separate her from other ducklings with a container or divider just in case.

@jenna elizabeth has she been outside to have eaten something toxic?
Is she crested? what is your brooder what are you using for bedding what are you feeding and what about temps in the brooder? and are you giving your ducklings any form of niacin? please don't force her to drink anything until you answer these questions.

@jenna elizabeth has she been outside to have eaten something toxic?
Is she crested? what is your brooder what are you using for bedding what are you feeding and what about temps in the brooder? and are you giving your ducklings any form of niacin? please don't force her to drink anything until you answer these questions.
She hasn’t been outside yet. I’m using a large plastic box and using Pine shavings. They have niacin in their feed, is there any other form I can put in their food? I bought vitamin drops to put in their water and hat that has it in it as well. Thank you so much for helping! What kind of activated charcoal is okay for them?

She hasn’t been outside yet. I’m using a large plastic box and using Pine shavings. They have niacin in their feed, is there any other form I can put in their food? I bought vitamin drops to put in their water and hat that has it in it as well. Thank you so much for helping! What kind of activated charcoal is okay for them?

Are you providing heat?

Back
Top Bottom