HELP!! my broody took a large duty*Gross Graphic pics*

Jeffrey, That's a broody poop for sure. Some of them look like that and some look like a huge cucumber. Your girl just had a case of the "broody scoots".
tongue.png

Broody poops are huge! I make sure my broody hen comes off the nest at least once a day, just to get rid of that. My new broody doesn't seem to think she can leave the eggs, so I've been taking her out of the box. My other broody figured it out after a few days. Yesterday, I swear it was the size of a tennis ball. And the smell! Whew!

I think she'll be fine. But I understand why you were worried.
smile.png

i just had two broodys hatch some of franks seramas. Both of them did that for a month OMG it stinks!!!!!! She'll be fine. don't worry

I wouldn't be concerend. All broody poop is abnormal. IF that is blood (wich I doubt) Its probobly because she's been holding it in so long. Trust me, sometimes they'll poop a huge pile of pan cakes and 5 minutes later, they poop out a smoothie. By the Time she starts getting off the nest more often, her poop will get normal. If this concerns you, feed her scratch. That will make her turd harder.

Back
Top Bottom