HELP!!! My chicken ate bullets!!!!!!!!

pop.gif

Better to try to get her to pass it, vomiting is risky at best, because it can be aspirated too easily. I'd try the olive oil soaked bread.

lau.gif
You all are "cracking" me up! So far so good today. She is acting normal and laid an egg. The egg didn't go off but we are handling it carefully. If I see any change in her behavior I am going to try the bread in olive oil. I am just going to have to bite the bullet and wait until she gets the lead out!

Once again, thanks for the advice and the jokes. I have the biggest smile right now. I love BYC!

Camie

You guys are too darned funny says me as I clean my keyboard from Pepsi and cracker crumbs...I have found many a weird thing in the gizzard of chickens when processing them...nuts, bolts, nails, glass...one of the ducks passed a wad of lead from a 410 slug...that thing was flat and round and pretty well processed when she got done with it...those gizzards are amazing organs...I guess thye have to be...maybe that is why they are so much bigger than bird brains...they have to compensate for the ingesting of unusual objects by the seemingly insatiable appetite of their owner...

idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom