help!!!!!!!!!!!! my chickens are not laying!!!!!!!!!!!

battle drone

Songster
7 Years
Apr 30, 2012
your chicken coop.
my mom said she will get rid of our chicken if they do not start laying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : ( please tell me what is happening, and how I could make them start laying, and quickly, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine are not laying much because I walk them from the coop to the far back yard for the day. Even though I put in a shelter and nest box they rarely lay. I even found an egg in the grass. Have you made a change like this? Our temps are hitting the 90's now too,and I find them laying in the woods spread out to cool off.

Could you please post a little more information like how old they are, if they had any accidents, what breed are they

Honey, Their legs being yellow does not help. I see they are 2 years. What about the other questions asked? Here are a few more... Are they looking a little ratty? Meaning are they loosing feathers? They might be molting. Have you added anyone new lately? We really want to help you Dear. We need more information.

Back
Top Bottom