Help my chicks haven't arrived @ the post office and it's day 3!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by Campine Lover, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Campine Lover

Campine Lover Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    Moss Beach, CA
    What do I do?????? They were supposed to be shipped overnight express BUT THEY WEREN'T! Stupid hatchery![​IMG] [​IMG]
    They were sent 9 am on Wednesday, and now its 10:30 am on Friday. They probably hatched on Tuesday!!!! All the mail arrives at my post office at 8:00 am, so that means they aren't arriving today!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] I've waited since mid may to get these babies, and I do not want them to die!!!! [​IMG] Does that mean they are at the airport?!?! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Are you allowed to go get them there? Please, please please help/ advise! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] (they do not have a shipping #. God, what a stupid hatchery!)

2. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    I know this is really important to you, Campine Lover, but you need to stick to one thread on this topic only, okay? [​IMG]

From the BYC Rules:

6. No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.

Here is the thread where you can continue the conversation: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=373965

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by