Help!! My DH is making me clean out my closet!

jbowyer01

Just Me!
14 Years
Aug 29, 2008
Hogansville, Georgia
roll.png
My Dh is pulling everything out of my closet (well actually its a shared closet but its mostly my stuff) Now I have to look at clothes I havent worn in years ( gotten to fluffy lol) UHGGGG! This is gonna take forever and away from my BYC time!

Quote:
hahaha that is comeing for me tomorow, LOL
My hubby went into the closet to find a boot, lol and found a whole lot of other crap. LOL

BYC still will be here when you are done with your closet!
tongue.png

Now its a good time to do some garage sale and toss out the clothes you have not worn in a year.

It's easy! Just follow my (coughcoughmanyotherpeoplesrules2cough) rule:

PK Rule: Say: Will I wear this? If no, chuck it. If yes, keep it.

I started doing that a couple years ago. If I hadnt worn it in the last year or if it was covered in paint, all that stuff then it goes. I have some friends that have tons of clothes but havent worn them in a few years since they gained weight and they want to be able to wear them again. I told them that the clothes are out of style and when they do loose the weight they would feel better if they had new clothes to wear anyway.

I am bad with magazines though, I have a HUGE stack of National Geographics, its about knee high and probably 3' square, there is like 20 years of nat geos but I cant get myself to throw them away.

Back
Top Bottom