Help, My Duck Has A Swollen Head...............

Quote:
I was on my lunch break..It was 12.45pm then. Now it 4 pm ...I am home and I can see these gorgeous pictures. Actually I have to say- they are even nicer photos than I imagined them to be!!!

emjay "sorry duckyfromoz, maybe your work can fix that computer glitch for you, haha." Unfortunately we cant see many things as the filter blocks all photobucket. We cant get our personal emails or access MSM or facebook. Occasionally I will take my laptop to work so I can access those things when on my breaks.

Quote:
I was on my lunch break..It was 12.45pm then. Now it 4 pm ...I am home and I can see these gorgeous pictures. Actually I have to say- they are even nicer photos than I imagined them to be!!!

emjay "sorry duckyfromoz, maybe your work can fix that computer glitch for you, haha." Unfortunately we cant see many things as the filter blocks all photobucket. We cant get our personal emails or access MSM or facebook. Occasionally I will take my laptop to work so I can access those things when on my breaks.

thankyou for the compliment. glad your work day is over. Mine begins in less then 12 hours, haha.
hmm.png

Quote:

Huh, see when you first posted it says 8:45pm over here.

Quote:
I got them from a 4H gal, who bought them from a local breeder, not sure where the stock originated from.

Quote:
I just emailed the lady who has the parents to my ducks, she did indeed get them from Holderreads !!

Quote:
whew. that is good to know, I thought perhaps something was wrong. thanks for letting me know. I guess I should breed this rare species so that I can preserve it for future generations.

Oh my, I just looked at that first photo and I didn't get why you said he had a swollen head. I thought they were nice photos and got the rest of the captions but that one. Now that I saw someone mentioned the reflection, I get it. That is so funny!

Back
Top Bottom