Help! My ducklings are late hatching!

so sorry to hear the upsetting news
I don't think I could go through the hatching process. As rewarding as it can be, I couldn't handle any of them dying.... I'd be devastated like you
sad.png

Ugh agreed! I’m way too much of a stress case. Live babies only. Or maybe natural incubation somewhere down the line. If I was in charge, I’d be a friggin’ nightmare.

Ugh agreed! I’m way too much of a stress case. Live babies only. Or maybe natural incubation somewhere down the line. If I was in charge, I’d be a friggin’ nightmare.

FYI, this thread and that particular post is from 2014, and that member hasn’t been around for a few years. It’s no problem, just saying they probably won’t reply to you. :D

Very sad day, the serama silky chick that was stuck waiting in the incubator for someone to play with ,died this afternoon. I had been feeding and giving him water and tonic since Sat when he finally came out of the egg two days late. The chick had pipped away from the aircell on the side and had been stuck for 28 hours but hopefully the other one will hatch ok. Pipping at the moment. Not sure about duckling that the egg was wobbling around yesterday. Two days overdue. They are both in incubator together so cannot open incubator to see if duckling is still alive !! For fear of shrink wrapping the hatching chick.

Back
Top Bottom