Help!!! My ducks drank some pinesol what do I do?😭

Don't induce vomiting, the vomit could go into their trachea and they could choke. I would offer them lots of clean water. How are they acting? I would assume that they only drank a little before they realized that it didn't taste good and stopped.

And I'm sorry @Sablehaven, feel like I keep contradicting you :hmm. I'm not trying to, I swear.
I won’t they are drink lots of water! They are acting fine. Thank you❤️

I was moping my room and I walked away to use the restroom with the mop bucket in my room still and I came back to them drinking from the mop bucket😭 It’s watered down but what do I do? They’re inside because they are still babies (1 month and a half, it’s also cold outside) . I know it was so stupid of me to leave them in their with that but I love these girls so much. Do I just wait it out? Please don’t be mean, I know I messed up😭 I’m so scared for them
Do you have activated charcoal available to help flush the toxins out if their systems? You mix a small amount into their water. I use it when any of my animals get sick since it doesn't hurt them even if they don't need it. I've even used it on myself!

So, I did a bit of research, and pinesol now only contains a very small amount of pine oil, which was my biggest concern.

Still not good, but considering how diluted it was, they should be fine.

Lots and lots of water and monitor them. Good luck!
Thank goodness! Thank you so so much😭❤️ They are in the bath still so I’m hoping it helps

Do you have activated charcoal available to help flush the toxins out if their systems? You mix a small amount into their water. I use it when any of my animals get sick since it doesn't hurt them even if they don't need it. I've even used it on myself!
I’m starting my duck medical kit and I haven’t gotten that yet. It was next on my list. I know it’s good for things like this! I just wish I had it. Thank you!❤️

Back
Top Bottom