HELP MY FLOCK IS GONE!

Keeping my fingers crossed they come home or you find them soon. Please keep us posted.

They’ve been missing one night only? Hiw big is your property? Can they roam outside your property? What predators live there?
I would ozce every single foot of my property and beyond and call for them. Do you talk to them? Do they know your voice? Did you handle them a lot? I’m so sorry. My heart is breaking for you. But hopefully they are still close by and hiding.

I hope you find them!

If its thick brush around your home the tend Not too go too far. They will hunker down tight. Make Hen sounds ...like Hens do or Roosters when they find Food. Its worth a try.
Hope they are home when you get off work!

Back at my house been looking for a hour and still no sign of them. Idk what to do? I don't hear any chirping and I'm starting to worry their dead.

I had one that disappeared while they were out free ranging. I sat out in the yard in a lawn chair and she eventually came back about an hour later. I had another one that got left outside overnight and the next morning I found a big pile of feathers and then a trail of feathers that led into the woods. I would start walking around your property looking for chicken poop. Is it possible there underneath your

They’ve been missing one night only? Hiw big is your property? Can they roam outside your property? What predators live there?
I would ozce every single foot of my property and beyond and call for them. Do you talk to them? Do they know your voice? Did you handle them a lot? I’m so sorry. My heart is breaking for you. But hopefully they are still close by and hiding.
It's not very big, but they can get out either into the small patch of woods or into the neighborhood. They were panicked when they left because my dog had gotten into the coop

I had one that disappeared while they were out free ranging. I sat out in the yard in a lawn chair and she eventually came back about an hour later. I had another one that got left outside overnight and the next morning I found a big pile of feathers and then a trail of feathers that led into the woods. I would start walking around your property looking for chicken poop. Is it possible there underneath your
My only concern is that they don't really know the property they've been outside a total of three times this week and only in the coop when they were out. Then when they left they were in a panic because my dog had apparently gotten into their cage.

Back
Top Bottom