HELP! MY HENS ARE CANNIBALS!!? (Sort of...)

... I was getting eggs from the coop and one fell... Of course EVERY single hen rushed over and ate it... Trust me, I tried to stop them. So I have some Egg Eaters.

A hen puts her all into the production of eggs for us greedy humans so we should not begrudge the poor hen of the opportunity to recycle some of the vitamins, minerals, and fats that make up the very eggs that our hens gifts us with.

I think that the underlying problem here is insufficient protein or other nutrients in your hens' diet.

Last edited:
A hen puts her all into the production of eggs for us greedy humans so we should not begrudge the poor hen of the opportunity to recycle some of the vitamins, minerals, and fats that make up the very eggs that our hens gifts us with.

I think that the underlying problem here is insufficient protein or other nutrients in your hens' diet.

What would you recommend? It's pretty frustrating when your only getting one egg a day, mind you, she's not eating her own eggs just everyone else's, and the only thing that is working is separating her and I can't do that forever.

Back
Top Bottom