HELP my little Quail is WEAK NOT Drinking***help!

AfiafiAfi

I regret spoiling my ducks 😑
Sep 1, 2021
Bangladesh,Nasirabad.
Hi my quail is seeming really weak since yesterday.he eats a bit but dosent drink he is seeming really weak and can’t walk properly.I can’t even think of enthuanising this chick!😭
HELP

It may be dehydrated because it hasn't yet learned to get water. This can make a chick very weak and prevent it from eating or drinking. It requires jump starting it to get it going again.

Fix a little warm water with some sugar in it, about a half a teaspoon in a fourth cup of water. Try dipping the beak a few times to see if the chick will drink. If not, pry open the beak and dribble some of the solution into the right side of the beak, letting the chick close its beak and swallow each time. Soon it should have revived enough to drink on its own.

But the funny thing is when I dip it’s beak gently in the water it starts choking there’s nothing in its mouth though I opened it and checked 5 times

Hi my quail is seeming really weak since yesterday.he eats a bit but dosent drink he is seeming really weak and can’t walk properly.I can’t even think of enthuanising this chick!😭
HELP
Try using electrolyte water, you can look it up, i have it on my posts aswell. Then try gently dipping its head in the water to show it theres water, dont dip it hard at all

Back
Top Bottom