Help my little white leg horn comb is limp, she is acting different

Please take out the pictures I took from her maybe I'm missing something. And thank you so much again

Thank you much for your help. Already got a cage out fix it up and getting ready to take her to the vet tomorrow found one that's fairly reasonable. I think I'll go out early in the morning when it's dark and put her in the cage so Iwill not have to stress her out and be in the cage all night long.

I did take her to the vet. The vet said she has something in her reproductive Organs her stomach is a little bloated she's not sure if it could be an infection she is giving me some antibiotics tomorrow. She said it could even be cancer. She's only two years old. And also I was told that bantam bantam leghorns don't usually live more than two to four years because they lay so many eggs she's a really knowledgeable of that she has 250 tickets herself I just thought I would give you an update I probably will after a while put it as a new form maybe it'll help somebody else. You have a wonderful day.

Back
Top Bottom