Help!!! my sister has got infection on her bum

LittleRedFace

Chirping
Aug 27, 2015
CA
My sister Bigcrest is a plymouth rock chicken too. She looks just like me. But she lost some feathers on her bum, and the bald area is very red.

What can I do for her? If I beg mama to take her to see a doctor, how much would it cost?

20161017_125711[1].jpg

It looks like you might have a pecking problem from the other chickens. You need to put them some toys or other things they can peck on besides each other. And make sure you don't have to many crowded together. Chickens get board easily then start pecking each other. Try to put it to a stop or they will eventually kill each other. I hope this help. Just keep an eye out for blood and isolate any bleeding so the others don't peck it to death.

It looks like you might have a pecking problem from the other chickens. You need to put them some toys or other things they can peck on besides each other. And make sure you don't have to many crowded together. Chickens get board easily then start pecking each other. Try to put it to a stop or they will eventually kill each other. I hope this help. Just keep an eye out for blood and isolate any bleeding so the others don't peck it to death.
Thank you so much. I swear it isn't from bully. I only have five chickens. They are free to walk around the whole back yard. By the way, she always has poopy bum. Sometime, I have to bathe her.

Back
Top Bottom