1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Help: Need an idea for an "eggs for sale" sign

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by awalters0815, Mar 18, 2011.

1. awalters0815

awalters0815 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2010
    Plainfield, IN
    I lack creativity. pictures would help. thanks in advance

2. mystus808

mystus808 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2011
    how about take a picture of one of your chickens and crop it so its only the chicken, then take a picture of an egg crop it and make it bigger than the hen and put the hen on top

3. Baymen Moe

Baymen Moe Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2009
    Pembroke, Ma.
    Kind of a funny egg sign here. A rooster with eggs, but the bird came from a take it or leave it area at my recycling center. I had the lower board and the paint. All I paid for was the letters from a craft store for 3 buck's. I cut the eggs with a jigsaw from some scrap wood. It's fastened to my mail box.

[​IMG]

4. SassyKat6181

SassyKat6181 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2010
    Western Mass
    I bought a blank sign at Staples and 3" stick on letters. Haven't gotten to it and I don't have any eggs to sell since I keep giving them away to friends.

5. ARose4Heaven

ARose4Heaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Flippin, AR
    I made this two-sided sign using just a circular saw. It makes it easy to tell folks where I live... "just look for the house with the big brown egg in the front yard." [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's about 30 inches tall.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by