Help! Need pictures of cute coops to share with city council.

I agree with what Chris10sen said about asking permission, and with that being said, you are more than welcome to use any of my coop photos from my page!
wink.png

You need to get across to your city council not only how cute the coops can be, but other more important things like the lack of smell of a properly maintained coop, proper distances from houses in urban settings, and that the keeping of hens supports a local, sustainable food system by providing an affordable, nutritious food source of fresh eggs. The keeping of hens also provides free nitrogen-rich fertilizer; chemical-free pest control; animal companionship and pleasure; weed control; and less noise, mess and expense than dogs and cats.

Good luck with your endeavors! I say - "A chicken in every backyard!"
yippiechickie.gif

Some nice looking coops.Hope you can be able to keep your chicken's.Im just Sick Sick every morning I get up with the mess of our pending foreclosure and the thought of moving back to the burb's or worse and not being able to have my chciken's I just can't stand it.
hit.gif
. Hard to find rental that will allow ANY pet's. Soooo Stupid! Beta In A Bowl??? Maybe
idunno.gif
.Grrrrrrrr.Hope it work's out for you.
hugs.gif
For you and your chicken's.

Wow, great coops out there. I love the colourful ones so much!

60638_101025_122635.jpg

Our neighbours love our coop and their visitors give us a lot of compliments too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom