HELP NEEDED!! CHICKEN SICK!! NEED ADVICE!!

ChickenNoobster

Hatching
Oct 26, 2019
Help I think my chicken is sick. I just started noticing this. The chicken seems to not really be interacting with the other chickens. The chicken seems to maybe be weak. I have been trying to give the chicken water, and she has not been drinking it also. She likes to just lay down in a shady spot, and doesn't really care if she is lonely or with other chickens. Her behavior is really weird. Usually when I go out in my backyard, all the chickens will run out to me, but she doesn't really even care when I'm in the backyard. The skin around her eye looks swollen as well as the comb. She is an ameraucana. I think she also has diarrhea. What should I do about her? Should i possibly isolate her? Below I'm also posting pictures of her. She is the white chicken. The gray chicken is just a comparison, of one of my healthy ones. I also do not have any vets near me that treat birds. Thank you in advance, for any help/advice you can give, and stay safe during this time.

IMG_3173.JPG
IMG_3177.JPG

IMG_3174.JPG
IMG_3180.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3174.JPG
    IMG_3174.JPG
    645.8 KB · Views: 1
I would isolate her and Try RX vet in her water.
I had duck that had swollen eyes and that seemed to help.
Although I had a chicken recently who acted the same way only She didn't make it. We think she may have possibly got into something that made her sick.
But definitely isolate her, Other chickens can attack weaker Chickens to. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom