help needed PLEASE

So the main chainlink wire is up to sepperate the Runners from the Pekins and Monty... And I have some temporary fencing up in the corner closest to the back door for the babies. The white duck closest to the babies is of course Flippy...But as you can see all the other adults have lost interest and are up the back of the yard now. Even the two little Pekins are outside as well. Next I have to move that little shed somewhere else for Morri the chicken..I never used it for the ducks- and Im sure Morri will be happier outside for the day too.

46956_temp1.jpg

46956_temp_2.jpg

thank you ducky.
smile.png
we have an idea. we are going to build a temp pen tomorrow before the 4th of July festivities. (it's our country's bday tomo)

i told my dad your fencing is chain link he said DANG her ducks are spoiled lol. i wanted chain link but it's really expensive. sooo we got cheap one and that's what your temp fencing is LOL.

I was lucky enough to get it from work. They were moving some fencing last year- and although there was nothing wrong with it- they replaced it with new when the new area was sectioned off.. I ended up with over 50 metres of it. No way I could have paid for that myself!! I took some up to my block of land as well and they have a very secure enclosed area up there as well. I made it into managable sizes- as it really is very heavy- But the way I have it now- I can move sections around the yard as I need to. I am amazed how green my yard actually looks in the photo... Being the middle of winter here- it is a struggle to keep the grass nice for the ducks without loosing the lawn to mud. It very patchy now- but will soon flourish again come spring.

your yard does look good. it looks better than ours. we never water it LOL so it dies. we are all lazy. all we have to do it put the sprinkler on the hose and let it sit there LOL. i need to water though. the ducks grass looks better than the rest of out grass.

Back
Top Bottom