help needed with possibly poorly roo

Quote:
cheers theyre my little babies haha,not been well and theyve gonna sound soft helped me i kind of saved him from being killed,n just cudnt bare anything to happen to him,xx

sickbyc.gif

Quote:
sickbyc.gif
just couldnt,hess really rattling tonight,i think he keeps falling over,dont want to disturb him but can hear little tiny thuds like hes falling,
sad.png

Quote:
thankyou.just got up hes still alive,is standing up.alert.walking about the crate,but still breathing a little wierd and doing the reaching his neck up ansd gaping thing,my other half is the phone to vets now,x

just got back from vets,hes looked in his throat and he scan see alot of cheesey stuff,he said hes certain its gapeworm,so hes treated him and said ring him on fri,to let him know how hes getting on,if its not better then hes going ffto treat him for somthing beginning with t,i cant remember what its called,,hes ok to go back in with the rest and hes eating fine at the moment,xx

Quote:
tongue2.gif
haha sorry im a fast writer and it all just comes up.yes he is certain its gapeworm,he gave him an injection of somthing to kill it off with antibiotcs in it aswell.got to wait till fri n let him know if hes better if he isnt then hes going to treat for this other thing beginning with t.xx

Quote:
hes just treated zeebs.as the others arent showing signs ,only the couple of times 2 of them did,so said get that stuff as it treats them against all types of worms,x

Back
Top Bottom