HELP New to Geese

lalalovinlil

In the Brooder
7 Years
Sep 22, 2012
Help please. I have four Canadian goose eggs I rescued and I think they were about day two. I have
Been incubating them and they are doing well but do Canadian goose eggs go on lockdown three days before the hatch? I take them out to cool and then spray them before they go back in (I forgot to spray them twice is that ok) and they are at 100 degrees and 70 percent humidity. They are due to hatch some time between Monday and Thursday. Should I stop turning them tomorrow. Do goose eggs go on lockdown. Should I stop cooling them tomorrow. Please help. I have only ever done chicken eggs.

Help please. I have four Canadian goose eggs I rescued and I think they were about day two. I have
Been incubating them and they are doing well but do Canadian goose eggs go on lockdown three days before the hatch? I take them out to cool and then spray them before they go back in (I forgot to spray them twice is that ok) and they are at 100 degrees and 70 percent humidity. They are due to hatch some time between Monday and Thursday. Should I stop turning them tomorrow. Do goose eggs go on lockdown. Should I stop cooling them tomorrow. Please help. I have only ever done chicken eggs.
This will keep you busy for a while but a must if hatching geese. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/491013/goose-incubation-hatching-guide-completed Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom