Help!! Panting Duckling!

Sounds like you are doing great with them and spoiling them rotten. :thumbsup

Thank you, I was just worried he had some sort of infection since he's sooo affected by the temp and she's perfectly content. I find he likes to lay on the cool kitchen tile while she'll lay on a towel ♡ They are definitely spoiled babies, I don't want to lose him to something I'm not aware of. I appreciate all of these replies!

my duckling is panting too. I don't think he/she knows anything about dunking. only had a small water container but have switched to a bigger one. hope it helps. It is the same as the other comments---only one pants; the other seems just fine.

my duckling is panting too. I don't think he/she knows anything about dunking. only had a small water container but have switched to a bigger one. hope it helps. It is the same as the other comments---only one pants; the other seems just fine.

They should know instinctively to dunk (I think) mine only had deep enough water to clean the nares, but after a few weeks we gave bath and they started dunking immediately.

Back
Top Bottom