Help! Pipped eggs all died. GRAPHIC PICS

The ones that pipped had no sign of anything wrong. No shrink wrapping Or anything. I don't get it.

These 2 didn't pip and didn't absorb their yolk. One has like a clear jello like substance on it??

We would have had 6 pullets and 5 roosters. We ended up with 3 roosters and one pullet. This makes me soooooo upset! Any ideas?

2 of the 4 that made it

Are these two different eggs? The top one got a vein wrapped around something, can't make it out, so maybe that's why it's breaking veins. The second one looks like the yolk hasn't been absorbed, so not ready? Not an expert on hatching so hopefully more experienced will be peeping in shortly. Sorry to hear of your hatching not going well :(

Are these two different eggs?  The top one got a vein wrapped around something, can't make it out, so maybe that's why it's breaking veins.  The second one looks like the yolk hasn't been absorbed, so not ready?   Not an expert on hatching so hopefully more experienced will be peeping in shortly.  Sorry to hear of your hatching not going well :(

They are different chicks
1f61e.png
7 different ones total. The last one we didn't fully open. Just hoping someone had some advice why this all of a sudden started happening.

Was there any fluctuation in power to throw the temps/humidity off in the incubator?  

No we watched it closely. Especially the last 3 days. Trying to figure out if it's happening in the incubator or after we move them to the hatcher the last 3 days...

Did you calibrate your thermometer(s) and hygrometer(s) before you started this hatch? Or the last ones?

I calibrate my instruments before every single hatch. Usually its a waste of my time and they're fine. But sometimes of find that they're off and if I hadn't checked them, my hatch would've been ruined. And, the weather is also constantly changing throughout the year. What worked in the Spring might not work in the Summer. Your chicks do look wet, I'm guessing your hygrometer is giving you an incorrect reading.

Back
Top Bottom